1. Bamboo PlacementLewis Bamboo, Inc. accepts no responsibility as to the use or placement of bamboo in the landscape.Bamboo can be very unpredictable as to growth and spreading even when instructions or recommendations are followed. It is important to know this and understand before use of this product. Customer admits that he/she understands the problems of spreading for bamboo and understands recommendations for growing bamboo. The customer also understands that it is their responsibility to be aware and abide by any local, state or other laws and rules governing the use of bamboo. The customer accepts responsibility for use/misuse of the product.
2. Mail OrdersThe buyer has 48 hours, prior to our shipping date, to cancel any order without incurring a restocking or packaging fee. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the time and work involved in changing or canceling an order during the 48 hours prior to ship out date. If it is a small order, this is usually no problem or charge, but we do reserve the right and option. These fees can be up to 20% of the order cost.
3. Custom Dug and Large Plant OrdersA 20% deposit is required on the large field specimen divisions and custom dig orders. These orders not picked up 30 days beyond the agreed pickup date will be stocked and sold. Any amount paid above the 20% deposit for digging custom orders will be refunded to the customer.
Payment terms: remainder due before delivery unless other arrangements have been established. Replacement divisions on large divisions must be picked up at Lewis Bamboo. Mail order plants totaling the same amount of money can be substituted for replacements.
4. QuotesAll quotes are good for 7 working days. Beyond that 7 days, factors can change that will influence the total cost. After 7 days, we will be happy to review the quote and figure a new one based on current cost and inventory at that time.
6. Plant WarrantyA. If you are unhappy with our mail order bamboo when they arrive for any reason within 30 days we will work out a solution. Proof of damaged plant during shipment in most cases can be done by sending us a photo via email.
B. Replacement divisions on large divisions must be picked up here or we can replace with mail order sizes.
7. Two Year Extended WarrantyWe offer a paid extended warranty on all of our bamboo. While our included 30 day warranty is long enough to insure you received a healthy plant, this extended warranty will insure you have a successful planting. If your bamboo planting dies within this time we will refund 100% of the plant cost in the form of a replacement plant, store credit, or refund.
a. We guarantee plant health and or production of new shoots.
b. Photo proof is required for all warranty claims. These can be emailed to us via the contact page.
c. Damage to foliage is not covered as bamboo produces new foliage every year.
d. Customer will be responsible for shipping costs.
8. Refusal of Service, Company RightsLewis Bamboo Inc. reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. We enforce this policy to deny service to customers demonstrating illegal activities, hostilities, product misuse, failure to comply with our company policy or an unwillingness to work in a positive fashion.
We will do our best to satisfy you and wish to make your bamboo purchase an enjoyable one.